Dull is the next generation in secure network access that enhances your security posture, simplifies network access, and streamlines IT teams to become more operationally efficient when establishing network access across multiple organisations.
Secure. Fast. Simple. Flexible.
More than a Software Defined Perimeter
- Multi-party network access that allows organisations to collaborate with complete control, visibility, and auditability.
- Establish direct connections to systems, devices, applications, and databases not only within an organisation but between them.
Introducing Access Coordination
- Until Dull it has been hard to coordinate access between organisations because administration is labour intensive and slow, and only one organisation can be in control.
- Dull has created a secure access fabric that allows multiple organisations to collaborate efficiently with fast and managed access.
- All parties have complete control, visibility, and auditability of who is accessing what and when.
Network access for IT teams who need application and data level access.
- Multi-party collaboration with transparency and granular control.
- Improved service response times.
- Faster innovation.
- Continuous vendor monitoring.
- Zero-Trust posture.
Connecting data sources with speed.
- Create simple and direct secure connections to databases.
- Approvals are managed, encryption is consistent, and integrations can be monitored and audited.
- Consistently enforced encryption and logging, and many optional add-ons.
Thrive with Dull
- Alleviate human labour, reduce workforce costs and reduce mistakes.
- Streamline productivity with structured management, visible documentation, and granular control.
- Allow management to thrive with more time for innovation.
- Protect data in transit and services across multiple stakeholders and organisations.
- Have complete visibility with primary evidence logs for all connections.
- Improve management's Governance Risk and Compliance.
- Save costs with reduced friction and latency between networks and systems.
- Save lost hours in IT Team time by improving efficiency.
- Focus more time on innovation and growth.