Dull Micronetworking™ is the next generation in secure network access that enhances your security posture, simplifies management, and unlocks new possibilities with secure network collaboration.
Secure. Fast. Simple. Flexible.
More Than A Software Defined Perimeter
- Multi-party network access that allows organisations to collaborate with complete control, visibility, and auditability.
- Direct connections to systems, devices, applications, and databases.
Introducing Collaborative Access Control
- Until Dull it has been hard to coordinate access between organisations because administration is labour intensive and slow, and only one organisation can be in control.
- Dull has created secure access technology that allows multiple organisations to collaborate efficiently with fast and managed access.
- All parties have complete control, visibility, and auditability of who is accessing what and when.
Remote access for technical teams who need application and data level access
- Multi-party collaboration with transparency, control and audibility for all parties.
- No more jump boxes.
- Improved service response times.
- Faster innovation.
- Continuous vendor monitoring.
- Zero-Trust posture.
Integrate systems without middleware
- Create simple direct secure connections to databases.
- Approvals are managed, encryption is consistent, and integrations can be monitored and audited.
- Consistently enforced encryption and logging, and many optional add-ons.
Thrive with Dull
- Alleviate human labour, reduce workforce costs and reduce mistakes.
- Streamline productivity with structured management, visible documentation, and granular control.
- Allow management to thrive with more time for innovation.
- Protect data and services across multiple stakeholders and organisations.
- Have complete visibility with primary evidence logs for all connections.
- Standardise encryption and access controls.
- Save costs with reduced friction and latency between networks and systems.
- Eliminate remote access workarounds with Dull’s Micronetworking™ technology.